Path to Reading Excellence in School Sites (PRESS)
Terms of Service
Last Updated: August 2016
- By accessing this site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. Regents of the University of Minnesota (the “University,” “we” or “us”) may, at any time, without notifying you, change the provisions of these Terms of Service, which may become effective immediately. By accessing this site after any such change, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, as changed.
- We may change the content or any other aspect of the services provided on this site, at any time, without notifying you in advance.
- We have not reviewed content submitted to this site. We are not responsible the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content. We do not endorse or criticize the scientific or clinical merit of content submitted to this site.
- By submitting content to this site, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy. You are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, world-wide perpetual right and license to store, reproduce, distribute or publicly display the content you submit. You are granting us the right to modify the content and to create a derivative work based on it but only in connection with modifying the content for storage or display in a different medium or format. We may grant others the right to store, reproduce, distribute or publicly display content you submit.
- By submitting content to this site, you are not assigning to us ownership of the intellectual property rights in the content.
- You are solely responsible for the content you submit. We generally do not review the content. You are prohibited from submitting content that is defamatory or libelous, that violates another’s intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicly or that is abusive, obscene or otherwise unacceptable. You are also prohibited from submitting content in which you do not have a legal right, as an author or otherwise, to submit to the site.
- We reserve the right to remove, with or without prior notice to you, content that you submit that in our opinion violates these Terms of Service.
- You are solely liable for claims brought by third parties alleging that your submission of content to this site (including our exercising any right you granted us under the Submissions Policy) violates the parties’ intellectual property or other rights. We will not defend or indemnify you for any claims.
- You do not have any right, title, interest or license in the site, the content submitted to the site by others or the software and related documentation for the site.
Representations and Warranties
- We make no representations or warranties about the site or the services offered on it. You access the site and use the services offered here at your sole risk.
We offer and you accept the services offered on the site “as is” and “without warranty”. We disclaim all expess and implied warranties related to this site and the services offered on it. we specifically disclaim the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and quiet enjoyment.
- In any action or suit brought against us arising out of your accessing the site and using the services offered here, you are prohibited from recovering LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY, WORK STOPPAGE, LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER RELIANCE OR EXPECTANCY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND.
- The laws of the state of Minnesota shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms of Service. All causes of action arising out of these Terms of Service shall be brought and maintained in the courts of the state of Minnesota.
- These Terms of Service are intended as the final and binding expression of their contract and agreement and as the complete and exclusive statement of the terms thereof. These Terms of Service cancel, supersede and revoke all prior negotiations, representations and agreements among the parties, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
- We may suspend or terminate your account and access to all or any part of the site at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice to you.