Welcome to the Leaders Cohort Discussion Board

• Posted on 08/02/17 - 1:48 p.m.

Welcome PRESS Leaders!

Thank you for visiting the Leaders Cohort discussion board. This forum has been created for you to connect with each other and receive support throughout the school year. There are two cohorts participating in this discussion board. One meets at the University of Minnesota and the other meets at Iowa State University. As you participate on this board, feel free to reach out to both cohorts for support. If you have a specific question for your cohort, please indicate that in the title by adding MN Cohort or IA Cohort. 

In the interest of creating a supportive community we ask that you:.

• consider using video posts to make personal connections.
  • engage with each other - ask questions, share examples, and provide in-depth support for one another.
  • post questions focused on one topic in each discussion thread. This makes it easier to search for threads for specific support.
  • keep in mind the group norms developed by your cohort.

Thank you in advance for your participation and I look forward to being part of this online collaboration.

Kathy

0 users found this helpful. Do you?

This topic has been pinned on Aug. 2, 2017, 1:48 p.m.

This topic has been pinned on Aug. 20, 2017, 3:28 p.m.

• Posted on 09/25/17 - 9:12 a.m.

I am not seeing the date and time for the fall webinar

• Posted on 09/28/17 - 8:50 a.m.

I am also not seeing the dates, am I missing it somewhere?

• Posted on 09/28/17 - 9:17 a.m.

Just wanted to do a shout out that I am sitting in a training for classwide interventions with interventionists from PRESS.  WOW!!  Highly recommend to support the Tier 1 interventions...

• Posted on 12/14/17 - 9:01 p.m.

The teachers I work attended and came back so excited and empowered to help their students!

Heidi

This topic has been unpinned on July 31, 2019, 9:24 a.m.

• Page 1 of 1
Replying as Guest